oven to 350º F and position oven rack to middle of oven.
Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish.
2. Prepare pie shell according to (packaging) directions.
3. Place pecans in food processor and pulse for 5 seconds,
or until roughly chopped.
Note: if you don’t have a food processor, place nuts in a
re-sealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin or other heavy
object to roughly chop/break them into smaller pieces.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup,
sugar, honey, butter and vanilla extract.
5. Fold in pecans and mix so they’re thoroughly coated. Then
pour over hot crust.
6. Return to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until
filling has set.
7. Remove and let cool completely before serving.