1. In a large pot, set your
broth and water to boil.
2. Chop your cabbage and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix your turkey meat, onion, eggs
and 1/2 of your caraway seed (1/4 jar).
4. Roll small (walnut size) amounts of turkey into balls and
drop into boiling water.
5. If using potatoes, add to pot.
6. Add your remaining caraway seed to the boiling water as
7. Top off with cabbage, and cover. Return pot to a full
boil, and reduce heat just enough to keep it from boiling
8. When the meatballs are cooked through and the cabbage is
soft, it’s done. Add salt and pepper to taste.