1. In a pan, combine butter and
sunflower oil. Coat the scallops with breadcrumbs and fry
each side, not more than 2 minutes each side over
2. Sprinkle a dash of paprika while cooking.
3. When cooked, remove from heat and set aside on a dish.
Using the same pan, adjust gradually with more butter to
make a bit of a sauce, simmer with vermouth, and squeeze out
the juice of the lemon. Add some of the parsley and turn off
4. Adjust with a sprinkling of salt and pepper and scoop the
liquid over the cooked scallops.
5. Garnish with a bit more of the chopped parsley then serve